A Message from Dr Qutaiba Aldulaimee

• September 30, 2020 at 5:29 pm #1112
      David Wallace
      Participant
      • Dear Doctors, I am Dr Qutaiba Aldulaimee. Covid-19 Since 25/2/2020 We start to work as team to collect all studies about all pandemics And how world faced pandemics And reality about the causes of deaths Prof.micheal ,me (dr.qutaiba) Wallace …..we reached fact that this rNA virus can cause death with co.infections with legionella and mycoplasma So we need protocol act on 2lines First facing virus itself Second facing opportunistic bacteria Parallel with supporting immune system This protocol use some antibiotics hadbeen used with (dengue virus) (Ebola) virus which appeared antibacterial antivirals effect This protocol included” First line :Vitamin supplementary in high doses Second line :antivirals (tamiflu .ribavirin &amantidin) Third line:antibiotics (doxycycline caps ) (Azithromycin single dose ) Plus minus anti malaria Depending on home isolation For the patients with positive swap with no symptoms -home isolation -Vit supplementary :Vit C 1000,Vit D3 5000,zinc tab 125 -tamiflu caps 75,amantidine 100 For the patients with typical symptoms and history of contact with COVID-19 patients -home isolation -antivirals amantidine 100,ribavirn 600 -single dose azithromycin 500 -doxycycline caps 100 -high dose Vit C 1500 -high dose VitD3 50000 High dose zinc 250 For severe cases Admission to hospital -02support -fluids i.v -ceftriaxon vial 1gm-2 Hydroxychloroquin caps 400mg first day 200 mg maintain High dose Vit C 2000 High dose zinc 500 -Inhaling ribavirin Doxycycline caps 100mg
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Larry Brocato.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.